Leasing Information for The Shoppes at Exit 24
Our shopping center is located directly on Interstate 5 in southern Oregon, between Medford (pop. 75,675 in 2007) and Ashland (pop. 21,630 in 2007).
The population of our area is rapidly growing, with an increase of 10% between 2000 and 2007, and median family income increase of 20% over the same period.
Learn more about the area here: Local Information and Facts & Figures.
Commercial Space Information
- We have spaces ranging in size from 1,116 square feet to over 14,000 square feet.
- All suites have central heating; air conditioning; and three-phase electric power delivery.
- Most suites have a private restroom. Handicap accessible public restrooms are available as well.
- Water, sewer, and trash are provided. No additional triple net charges.
- We have spaces that are ready for retail as well as vanilla shell and grey shell spaces.
- We have ample parking with wheelchair accessibility.
- Evening security monitors the property.
- Your business will benefit from our marketing activities including tv and radio promotions; press releases; special events; reader board signage; and banners.
Our commercial district has seen huge growth over the past decade. With the addition of Home Depot (December 2006) and La-Z-Boy (September 2007) right across the Interstate, Fern Valley Road traffic has seen a significant increase and is currently estimated to be in excess of 5,500,000 drive-bys per year.
With great visibility from Interstate 5 and a central location within the Rogue Valley, our shopping center is a home to some of the most successful businesses, such as McDonalds, Dutch Bros Coffee, Van Heusen, Bass, Hunter Douglas Gallery, Sierra Pacific Windows and others.